Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some of my stuff

I have so much stuff in moving boxes from my time in LA and stuff that I have gathered throughout the years. Little by little, I am unpacking. Today, I will be posting a lot of pictures! I am starting out with illustrations by Sanaz Memarian. She is an LA-based graphic designer who made these illustrations in 2003. I have always loved them , and she gave them to me a couple of years ago. They now hang in my kitchen!



 I found the gumball machine that Nina gave me for my graduation. It is awesome! 




Yesterday, Annette came over with a cute cookie tray! It fits perfectly either in the living room filled with cookies OR in the bedroom with little candles and roses on it. We'll see where it ends up.  




Before going to bed last night, I printed three pics for some of my frames. The goal is to fill the condo with photos of memories! 





I am catsitting for my sister's two cats Johnny and Bullen. They are cute. It's nice to have some company!



I have an old 22" TV in my living room now. It's my sister's old TV. It doesn't have a remote (and Universal remotes do not support it) and the picture quality is not very good, but it serves its purpose and I have watched it a lot already.

I'm now finally connected to the internet as well.  The connection is F*A*S*T and I love that! I will have a home phone connected through the internet. I will get back to you with that number. No prank calling though!

What else.......on Thursday I will have a little Tupperware party here at 6:30pm.  That's gonna be fun mostly because I will use my cookie tray! :-)

Ok, that's all for today.

Ta ta!

Maria











3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    SAKNAR DIG DIN TRAMSE BYXA!!!!!! Wish you were here :(

    Krammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crying. This is so cute. It makes you wanna go there and sit and have cookies and tea and talk for hours. I hope to see it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I recognize one of the girls in the balloon photo! ;)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete